Platform Delivery Lead
Brand: Liberty Latin America
We are the leading telecommunications company, connecting more than 40 markets in Latin America and The Caribbean with our video, broadband internet, telephony and mobiles services under the consumer brands VTR, Flow, Liberty, Más Móvil, BTC and Cabletica. We started small, and now we’re growing. We’re excited about the future as we strive to unlock opportunities in the region.
What´s the role?
This role is at the heart of our Digital Delivery process. The Technical Delivery Lead will use their extensive digital and technical experience to drive, support and track both delivery, implementation across LLA.
What You´ll Do:
· Communicates and manages a clear view of all of the in progress and planned Technical initiatives
· Mobilizes appropriate stakeholders and resources again internal external parties to make sure that Technical initiatives and changes are successfully rolled out
· Contributes to designing and documenting Epics, Stories and Themes for Digital Initiatives
· Works to unblock and suggest solutions to ensure Digital Initiatives in the Care, Commerce and Content space keep rolling
· Works with teams to gather appropriate KPIs and Metrics
· Bridges Waterfall and Scrum methodologies as necessary – Drives Agile adoption and ways of working
· Bakes quality into the delivery, implementation and development processes
· Helps to Source and Engages subject matter experts and stakeholders from the clusters to unblock tasks and stories as needed
· Coaches and Mentors team members and the wider audience on Agile Methodologies and principles
· With the Digital Platform Lead, the delivery lead acts as an evangelist for the Digital platforms in LLA
· Collaborates with other Delivery leads and Project Leaders across LLA to develop a ‘Tribe’ passionate about delivering value
· Will work across multiple Squads or across multiple lines of business
Knowledge & Experience:
Preferred education/ qualifications:
• Graduate level (Bachelors or higher) degree in Information Technology or related field. Significant technical centric job experience (10+ years) can count in place of technical degree.
• Project Management, Scrum Master and Agile Qualifications preferred
• MBA Preferred
Specific Knowledge & Experience:
• Knowledge and experience of traditional telco organizations and ways of working – specially digital ecommerce, ecare and self service areas
• Very strong technical experience – familiarity with the digital delivery lifecycle, digital technologies and platforms
• Very Solid grasp of project & portfolio management and delivering complex initiatives across organizations
• Grasp of architecture and technology principles in an Agile working environment
• Experience and ability to work in a matrixed environment, and ability to drive change through influence
• Strong record of people management in a technical and commercial environment, including communication, negotiation and conflict resolution skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to form strong business relationships across all functions
• Strong Grasp of Digital ways of working and the Digitalization Opportunities
• Grasp of Digital Delivery approaches – Agile, DevOps and of developing, deploying and implementing digital functionalities
• Comfortable in a Digital First Environment – Passionate about building out Digital Solutions for customers
• Timeliness in all actions with quality consciousness towards services received and provided
• Extensive proven experience of Agile and Waterfall project management techniques and tools including planning, resource allocation, prioritization and escalation within an international telecom environment.
• Effectively gathers information, structures clear reasons for decisions and leads debate where required
• Works collaboratively with stakeholders and team members to deliver the best results for the customer and to remove barriers of execution
• Demonstrates strong ability to work under pressure with multiple competing priorities.
• Demonstrates the ability to digital capabilities and their impact on customer experience and the ability to articulate in a meaningful way for the team