Information Technology Specialist (Full Time)
Location: Mount Vernon, WA
As an Information Technology Specialist, you will play a critical role in advancing our organization's technological framework through strategic automation and innovative solutions. This multifaceted position encompasses the responsibility for the research, implementation, and support of cutting-edge technologies designed to streamline operations and enhance the overall efficiency of business processes. You will manage the complete lifecycle of automation initiatives, ensuring that systems are resilient, adaptable, and meet the dynamic needs of the business.
In the realm of systems support, your expertise will be essential in the setup, configuration, and maintenance of our server and network infrastructure. You will be proactive in monitoring system performance, resolving complex issues, and executing security measures to safeguard data integrity. Your role will extend to ensuring that system updates, user account management, and application support are conducted with precision and aligned with organizational requirements.
As a frontline responder for our help desk, you will provide comprehensive technical assistance, addressing a broad array of hardware and software challenges. Your adeptness at managing incident tickets, coupled with your strong communication skills, will be key in promptly resolving issues to the satisfaction of all stakeholders. Furthermore, you will be hands-on in configuring and deploying end-user devices, maintaining essential IT inventory, and contributing to ongoing desktop support projects.
This role demands a proactive, knowledgeable, and adaptable IT professional who is committed to fostering an environment of continuous technological improvement and operational excellence.
Technology Automation and Innovation:
· Conduct thorough research on emerging technologies and assess their applicability to business processes; collaborate in a team setting to pilot and implement automation initiatives that enhance efficiency and accuracy across the organization.
· Support the full lifecycle of automation projects, from initial concept and design through to deployment and ongoing maintenance, ensuring robustness and adaptability of automated systems to meet evolving business needs.
· Provide technical expertise and cross-functional support for automation projects, troubleshoot issues, and deliver training to end-users, ensuring seamless integration of new technologies and continuous improvement of operational workflows.
· Assist with the installation, configuration, and maintenance of server and network hardware and software.
· Monitor and troubleshoot server and network issues, including security configurations, backups, and disaster recovery operations.
· Perform regular system updates, manage user accounts and access rights, and support business-critical applications.
Help Desk Support:
· Provide comprehensive first-level technical support for various hardware and software issues, perform remote technical assistance, and proactively research and document technical solutions.
· Manage incident tickets effectively, categorizing and prioritizing them, ensuring clear communication with affected parties, and performing follow-ups to guarantee resolution satisfaction.
· Execute setup and configuration tasks for computers and mobile devices, manage supply inventories such as computer and printer peripherals, and engage in desktop support projects.
Salary: $25.00 - $34.00 per hour DOE