Health Information Management Supervisor (Full Time)
Location: Moline, IL 61265
Cardiovascular Medicine is looking for a talented Management professional to join our team!
As a part of the Management team, the Health Information Management (HIM) Supervisor oversees the staff involved in the receipt, processing, maintenance and distribution of all Protected Health Information. The supervisor is responsible for overseeing all functions of the HIM department and ensuring efficient patient flow within the Practice to best enable the providers’ delivery of quality, timely, cost effective patient care. The HIM Supervisor exemplifies the CVM culture for cohesiveness and consistency throughout all Practice locations. This position and their departments must reflect the desired images of a professional, high quality cardiovascular practice.
- Education and Experience: High School Diploma required. Graduate of Health Information Management Program preferred or minimum of three years experience as HIM Workforce or comparable experience/training/education. Experience and/or formal training on the Electronic Health Record.
- Licenses, Registrations, and Certifications: None required.
This position will be evaluated based on the following areas:
- Oversight of HIM Staff working at all sites, including remote
- Maintenance and process improvement of processes surrounding the receipt, processing, maintenance and distribution of all Protected Health Information, which includes maintaining a working knowledge and understanding of the positions/duties within the department.
- Coordination of service relationships that impact the processing of information
This position offers insurance benefits, an outstanding 401(k) package and earned time off plan, on top of a great Monday - Friday work schedule!
Cardiovascular Medicine is the area’s largest, most comprehensive provider of cardiovascular services specializing in the prevention, detection, management and treatment of adult cardiovascular diseases. Our physicians represent the finest and most respected independent practitioners in Eastern Iowa and Western Illinois. Backed by experience, expertise and technology, we are dedicated to providing high quality, compassionate care.