Warehouse Customer Returns (Part Time) (Part Time)
Pay: $16 per hour
Schedule: Would be given schedule that could include mornings, evenings, and weekends depending on availability.
When you join the Homemakers team, you will be part of an established company with a 40-year tradition of providing quality products to our customers, as well as a family and growth-oriented company culture for our employees. You’ll find a wide variety of opportunities for development and advancement with Homemakers, as well as set schedule options, competitive pay, and a fantastic benefits package.
Here is just some of what we have to offer our part-time employees:
- 401(k) with company match
- Profit sharing
- Employee discounts (including Nebraska Furniture Mart)
- Closed most major holidays
- Advancement opportunities
As a returns associate, you will be responsible for providing customer assistance for returned or exchanged products, ensuring outstanding customer service by processing all returns and exchanges quickly, accurately, and efficiently—and with a smile. It will also be up to you to assemble products and move them to and from our clearance center.
- Assist customers quickly and efficiently with returns or exchanges
- Assist with moving product to clearance center and rearrange as needed
- Handle product properly while moving it from one location to another
- Tag product accurately
- Maintain awareness of what needs to be accomplished for the day and assisting others in the department
- Perform additional duties and functions as required
We are looking for solid, reliable workers with strong work ethics and positive, engaging personalities. You must be highly organized and detail-oriented while still being able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment, particularly during weekend hours. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as outstanding customer service skills.
Specific qualifications include:
- High school diploma or GED
- Working knowledge of operating heavy machinery (i.e., forklift) and operating hand tools
- Computer proficiency
- Warehouse experience a plus
- Forklift certification a plus
- Walking or stand for long periods of time
- Bending, lifting, pushing, and pulling objects frequently
- Use of hands and power tools
- Able to lift 50 lbs. and more with assistance
- Will work indoors and outdoors
- Conditions may include hot/cold temperatures, dusty surroundings and noisy work environment
Background check required.
Homemakers is a tobacco and drug-free workplace. EOE