Retail Sales Specialist (Full Time)
PAY: $21.50 per hour
Full Time: MUST work both weekend days with 2 consecutive days off during the week.
M-F: 11am - 8pm
Sat: 10am - 7pm
Sun: 11am - 6pm
When you join the Homemakers team, you will be part of an established company with a 40-year tradition of providing quality products to our customers, as well as a family and growth-oriented company culture for our employees. You’ll find a wide variety of opportunities for development and advancement with
Homemakers, as well as set schedule options, competitive pay, and a fantastic benefits package.
Here are some of the benefits we have to offer our full-time employees:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Pre-tax health and dependent care accounts
- Company-paid life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Short-term disability
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discounts (including Nebraska Furniture Mart)
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Closed most major holidays
- Advancement opportunities
While working in a team environment you are responsible for greeting customers, developing rapport, establishing needs, closing the sale, and handling basic sales transactions.
- Assist customers with their furniture and accessory selections
- Answering phone and emails from customers regarding product, order follow-up, or other product questions as needed.
- Work quickly to assist multiple customers in an expedient manner
- Effectively and efficiently process orders utilizing the computer system
- Maintain a professional, positive manner and appearance
- Additional duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED
- 1-2 years of retail sales and/or customer service experience
- Basic computer skills
- Effective communication skills
- Great problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Standing and walking for long periods of time
- Minor to medium lifting may be required as needed, with or without assistance
- Listening and effectively communicating
- Using a computer, POS system, and phone
- Will work indoors
- Conditions may include hot/cold temperatures, dusty surroundings, and a noisy work environment.
A background check is required.
Homemakers is a tobacco and drug-free workplace. EOE