Pepe's - Lafayette (Part Time)
UNIT: Pepe's Lafayette
ADDRESS: 2525 Sagamore Pkwy S, Lafayette, IN 47905
Purpose of job
To deliver exceptional guest service in the restaraunt while serving alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. Assemble, and present completed orders, including stocking, cleaning, and maintaining all customer areas in a clean, safe, pleasant manner and to all restaurant safety
and health code standards.
· Communicate clearly, quickly, and politely with co-workers to ensure the correct order is served to the customers.
· Quickly and accurately prepare, garnish and serve products following restaurant, health and safety standards and procedures quickly and accurately.
· Work as a “team” member to assure constant and consistent quality, service, cleanliness, and value to each customer.
· Maintain a clean work area, keep organized and stock items as needed. Move various food, paper, and cleaning items from other sections of the building (or outside the building) to the immediate work area.
· Completes assigned prep work for stocking and set up of the area.
· Controls food production process.
· Breaks down and cleans area thoroughly every day as assigned by a manager or shift leader.
· Wash counters, tables, restrooms, trash receptacles, gather trash and remove from dining/service areas to proper receptacle, sweep, mop, stock, and other cleaning tasks. Occasional need to be out of the building (i.e., parking lot, freezer, trash container areas, etc.) for parking lot pick-up, trash removal, and other maintenance and cleaning activities.
· Informs immediate supervisor promptly of all problems or unusual matters of significance.
· Performs other duties and responsibilities as requested by management staff or shift leaders.
Operates area in accordance with established standards, policies and procedures. Responsible for quick, accurate, and safe production process. Assists in the success of the restaurant by ensuring guest satisfaction through adhering to standards for quality, value, service, and cleanliness. Maintains a positive working relationship with all restaurant employees and customers to foster and promote a cooperative and pleasant working climate. Communicates all significant issues, both positive and negative, with management staff.
· Qualified candidates must have excellent customer service skills; exhibit good manners, proper personal hygiene, a positive attitude, and promptness.
· Must be able to perform under pressure in a high-volume restaurant including moving and responding quickly for long periods of time.
· Always move with a sense of urgency when tending to customers
· Must be able to work in and out of different temperature ranges.
· Capability to stand for long periods of time.
· Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
· Interact with the public and co-workers constantly during shifts.
· Must be able to read order monitors. Recall and communicate of products and contents.
· Practice established food handling procedures and meet any local health regulations.
· Exhibit and use good manners, proper personal hygiene, a positive attitude, and promptness.
· Must have work availability that meets the current needs of the restaurant.
· Work around nuts and other allergens.
Powered by iRecruit.