Shipper (Full Time)
Location: Neenah, WI
Verify and maintain records on incoming and outgoing shipments. Prepare items for shipment. Duties
include assembling, addressing, stamping, and shipping merchandise or material; receiving,
unpacking, verifying and recording incoming merchandise or material; and arranging for the
transportation of products. Duties also include delivery of product to customers.
Position Rotates on a six week shift rotation.
2 weeks of 6 am to 2 pm, 1 week Noon to 8:00 pm, 1 week of 6 am to 2 pm, 1 week 7 am to 3 pm and 1 week of Noon to 8 pm.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without
reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
• Examine shipment contents and compare with records such as manifests, invoices, or orders to
• Record shipment data, such as weight, charges, space availability, damages, or discrepancies for
reporting, accounting, or recordkeeping purposes.
• Prepare documents, such as work orders, bills of lading, or shipping orders, to route materials.
• Pack, seal, label, or affix postage to prepare materials for shipping, using hand tools, power
tools, or postage meter.
• Contact carrier representatives to make arrangements or to issue instructions for shipping and
delivery of materials.
• Deliver or route materials to departments using handtruck or other delivery methods.
• Requisition and store shipping materials and supplies to maintain inventory of stock.
• Determine shipping methods and/or routes for materials to be shipped.
• Deliver product(s) to designate customers.
• Have a valid drivers license with an acceptable driving record, obey all Printron policies and
applicable traffic laws while operating Printron vehicles or when delivering or receiving product
for Printron and its customers.
• Regular attendance.
• Accuracy - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
• Adaptability - Ability to adapt to change in the workplace.
• Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
• Customer Focus - Ability to take care of the customers' needs (internal and/or external) while
following company procedures.
• Dependability - Demonstrates the ability to be reliable, accountable, and trustworthy.
• Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
• Honesty / Integrity - Ability to be truthful and be seen as credible in the workplace.
• Organized - Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of
performing a task.
• Productivity - Ability to produce a standard workload.
• Relationship Building - Ability to effectively build relationships with customers and co-workers.
• Safe Work Practices and Housekeeping - Ability to engage in safe work practices and complete
• Working Under Pressure - Ability to complete assigned tasks under stressful situations.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education: High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED): Required
Experience: No prior experience necessary
Computer Skills: Basic computer skills including experience with Microsoft Windows operating system and email.
Certifications & Licenses: Valid drivers license with an acceptable driving record.
Other Requirements: Basic math skills. Prior experience using measuring tools such as a
tape measure. Must provide documentation of eligibility to work in the United States, pass
pre-employment substance abuse screening, and applicable background verification(s). Printron will
offer reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees to the extent required by law. Contact
Human Resources for any accommodation request.
Other Physical Requirements
• Vision (Near, Distance, Peripheral, Depth)
• Sense of Sound - ability to hear forklift traffic and traffic sounds
• Ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) - hard hat, ear plugs, cut resistent gloves,
steel toe shoes, safety vests, safety glasses
• Foot Compression - operating vehicle foot pedals
• Foot Compression - operating various foot pedal controls
• Ability to operate hand and electric pallet jacks and sit down forklift