Home Care Aide Full/Part Time (Full Time)
: Home Care
Snyder Village Home Care is looking for someone who wants to work 2-12 hours a day as a Home Care Aide. We have clients in Peoria County, Woodford County, Marshall County, and Tazewell County.
Starting Wage: $14.50-$17.50
As a Home Care Aide, you may be providing the following services to someone in their own home:
- Personal Care
- Transportation to Appointments
- Making a Meal
Hours of work:
- Flexible! A perk of this job is you can tell us what works for you! Can you only work 5 pm-8 pm 3 days a week- we can make that work.
- Another perk is that if you are Full-Time with us we will always make sure you are receiving those hours. Our only request is that you have every other weekend availability. Your hours won't get cut because we don't have work. Guaranteed full-time hours!
- No certification required
- Valid driver's license and auto insurance
- Reliable transportation
- At least 18 years old
Some of our benefits include:
- Full-time differential pay
- 401k - company matching
- Tuition Reimbursement for related majors/certifications
- Dental, vision, life, and health insurance
- Holiday Pay
- Sick Pay
- Flexible scheduling
- Short Shifts available
At Snyder Village Home Care you will get the opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of our residents by providing for their physical, emotional, and spiritual needs. We pride ourselves on the high quality of care and teamwork at Snyder Village.
Come join our team and experience the charm and bliss of working in a unified and compassionate environment!
caregiver, home health aide, healthcare, cna, ltc, hha, 8 hour shifts, 12 hour shifts, short shifts, days, evenings, nights