Team Member Breakroom Attendant (Full Time, All Shifts)
Position: Team Member Breakroom Attendant
Department: Food & Beverage
Wage: 15.00/hr. plus tips
POSITION SUMMARY: Responsible for preparing, transporting, stocking, and serving food items to Team Members.
· Prepare, transport, and replenish food items.
· Serve food according to Team Member orders in alignment with department portion controls.
· Conduct accurate payment transactions.
· Restock condiments, snack items, salad bar, beverages.
· Restock utensils, dishes, glassware, and go-containers.
· Clear items and transport to the kitchen. Assist with cleanliness of venue.
· Perform other duties as may be assigned.
1. Education: HS diploma or equivalent, required.
2. Work Experience:
a. 6-months or more food service experience, required.
b. 6-months or more cash register experience, required.
c. Previous experience as a Prep Cook, preferred.
3. Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
a. Be able to speak, read, and write in English.
4. Professional Licenses & Certifications Requirements:
a. Have or obtain Food Handlers certification.
5. Be at least 18 years of age.
6. Be able to demonstrate eligibility to work in the U.S.
7. Participate and pass pre-employment drug screening and background investigation to obtain and maintain a valid Gaming License.
8. Be able to communicate and interact with Guests, fellow Team Members, and Management in a professional and courteous manner.
9. Be available to work all shifts, weekends, and holidays as deemed necessary.
10. Be able to comply with all Cliff Castle Casino Hotel policies and procedures.
555 Middle Verde Road, Camp Verde, AZ 86322 - 800-381-SLOT (7568) - cliffcastlecasino.com