Lodge Housekeeping Supervisor (Full Time)
Position: Lodge Housekeeping Supervisor
POSITION SUMMARY: Provide overall direction of institutional housekeeping programs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES: Specific areas of responsibility included, but not limited to:
QUALIFICATIONS (Indicate if Qualification is Required or Preferred):
1. Education: High School diploma, or Equivalent, preferred.
a. Possess effective communication (verbal and written) skills in English. Bilingual in Spanish a plus.
2. Work Experience:
a. Two (2) years of experience in the Hotel industry.
b. Plus, two (2) years of supervisory experience.
3. Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
a. Intermediate computer literacy, required.
b. Be able to speak, read, write fluently in English.
c. Have excellent organizational and communication skills.
d. Possess excellent customer service skills and be able to effectively de-escalate tensions while maintaining a calm, professional demeanor.
4. Be at least: 18 years of age.
5. Be able to demonstrate eligibility to work in the U.S.
6. Participate and pass pre-employment drug screening and background investigation to obtain and maintain a valid Gaming License.
7. Be able to communicate and interact with Guests, fellow Team Members, and Management in a professional and courteous manner.
8. Be available to work all shifts, weekends, and holidays as deemed necessary.
9. Be able to comply with all Cliff Castle Casino Hotel policies and procedures.
555 Middle Verde Road, Camp Verde, AZ 86322 - 800-381-SLOT (7568) - cliffcastlecasino.com