Cage Cashier (Full Time)
Position: Cage Cashier
Wage: 15.50/hr plus tips
POSITION SUMMARY: Responsible for assisting guests with monetary transactions efficiently and accurately while providing exceptional Guest service.
QUALIFICATIONS (Indicate if Qualification is Required or Preferred):
1. Education: High School diploma or equivalent, preferred.
2. Work Experience:
a. Have recent experience handling large volume of currency and transactions (bank teller, cashier, CSM, etc.).
3. Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
a. Be able to accurately operate a 10-key calculator by sight.
b. Be able to pass basic math test.
c. Possess excellent communication skills.
4. Professional Licenses & Certifications Requirements:
5. Be at least 18 years of age.
6. Be able to demonstrate eligibility to work in the U.S.
7. Participate and pass pre-employment drug screening and background investigation to obtain and maintain a valid Gaming License.
8. Be able to communicate and interact with Guests, fellow Team Members, and Management in a professional and courteous manner.
9. Be available to work all shifts, weekends, and holidays as deemed necessary.
10. Be able to comply with all Cliff Castle Casino Hotel policies and procedures.
555 Middle Verde Road, Camp Verde, AZ 86322 - 800-381-SLOT (7568) - cliffcastlecasino.com