Bartender (Full Time)
Department: Food & Beverage
Wage: 8.00/hr. plus tips
POSITION SUMMARY: Responsible for providing beverage service to all Casino Guests and servers in an efficient, courteous and professional manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES: Specific areas of responsibility included, but not limited to:
· Assist Team Members and Guests with beverage orders and provide information about specials.
· Prepare beverages per CCCH standards and recipes.
· Observe alcoholic beverage service rules to prevent serving minors, over-serving, or serving to
· Intoxicated guests.
· Process payment transactions, issue correct change, balance sales and receipts
· Per Casino procedure, maintain accurate records of transactions.
· Stock, replenish, and clean work area.
· Perform other job duties as directed.
QUALIFICATIONS (Indicate if Qualification is Required or Preferred):
1. Education: N/A
2. Work Experience:
a. Have either six (6) months previous bartending experience, or have attained a
bartending certificate from an accredited bartending school, or have equivalent experience
that would be deemed appropriate b the Beverage Leadership.
3. Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
a. Possess knowledge of mixology and bartending practices.
b. Have money-handling experience.
c. Be able to plan and be well organized.
4. Professional Licenses & Certifications Requirements:
a. Obtain a valid Title 4 certification card, Food Handlers card & Alcohol Awareness card.
5. Be at least: 18 years of age.
6. Be able to demonstrate eligibility to work in the U.S.
7. Participate and pass pre-employment drug screening and background investigation to obtain and maintain a valid Gaming License.
8. Able to communicate and interact with Guests, fellow Team Members, and Management in a professional and courteous manner.
555 Middle Verde Road, Camp Verde, AZ 86322 - 800-381-SLOT (7568) - cliffcastlecasino.com