Banquet Server (on call) (On Call, All Shifts)
Position: Banquet Server (on call)
Department: Food & Beverage
Wage: 8.50/hr. plus tips
POSITION SUMMARY: Responsible for the successful set-up, break down, and servicing of banquets, functions, and meetings while providing exceptional service to guests.
QUALIFICATIONS (Indicate if Qualification is Required or Preferred):
1. Education: n/a
2. Work Experience: Previous experience with food service, banquets, catering, preferred.
3. Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
a. Must have superior communication skills (verbal) and be able to effectively and professionally interact with guests, vendors, and other Team Members to communicate options, directions, and de-escalate tense situations.
b. Verbal fluency in English is required. Fluency in other languages, a plus.
c. Must be able to maintain professional composure and superior guest service skills in fast-paced environment.
d. Must be able to read and comprehend simple instructions and correspondence.
4. Professional Licenses & Certifications Requirements:
5. Must be at least: 18 years of age.
6. Must be able to demonstrate eligibility to work in the U.S.
7. Must participate and pass pre-employment drug screening and background investigation to obtain and maintain a valid Gaming License.
8. Must be able to communicate and interact with Guests, fellow Team Members, and Management in a professional and courteous manner.
9. Must be available to work all shifts, weekends, and holidays as deemed necessary.
10. Must be able to comply with all Cliff Castle Casino Hotel policies and procedures.
555 Middle Verde Road, Camp Verde, AZ 86322 - 800-381-SLOT (7568) - cliffcastlecasino.com