On-boarding Coordinator (Full Time)
Position: On-Boarding Coordinator
Department: Human Resources
Reports to: Training Specialist
Summary: Responsible for all new Team Member On-Boarding activities. Coordinate Team Member engagement events, activities, discount programs, and recognition programs.
Duties and Responsibilities: Specific areas ofresponsibilityincluded, but not limited to:
· Partners with Recruiting to plan on-boarding activities and orientation.
· Facilitate new hire orientation, coordinate with hiring departments for smooth entry to specific work groups.
· Monitor and follow-up new hire on-boarding within departments. Check-in with new hires 60-days post hire to address on-boarding deficits or concerns.
· Assist Team Members with online training process.
· Ensure training records are complete.
· Coordinate Team Member activities and special events to secure event space, staff, timelines, food and beverage, speakers, materials, prizes, gifts, etc.
· Prepare and deploy Team Member communications (posters, bulletin boards, newsletter, email, flyers) for Team Member activities including but not limited to: special events, recognition, discounts, training programs, etc.
· Track, monitor, and report department usage of incentive funds.
· Develop and maintain accounting records of expenses for Team Member activities and events.
· Identify and negotiate with vendors for Team Member discounts and effectively communicate availability to Team Members.
· Coordinate team member focused community outreach programs (Toys4Tots, food drives, etc.).
· Administrate service award program and coordinate award presentations and celebrations.
· Ensure all forms of Team Member communication is updated, presented professionally, and accurately.
· Assist Training Specialist with development and delivery of training classes to meet staff and organizational development goals.
· Highschool diploma,GED, or equivalentrequired.
· Two(2) years’ related experience in employee engagement, training, and event planning required.
· Abilitytomaintainthe highlyconfidential nature ofhumanresource work.
· Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Must possess an optimistic, upbeat, can-do demeanor to build rapport and engage Team Member excitement for events and programs.
· ProvenknowledgeofMicrosoftOffice; must pass test.
· Must be detailoriented with strong organizational skills in a fast-paced environment.
· Ableto obtain and maintain an applicable gaming license and be eligible to work in USA.
· Previous experience effectively presenting information to groups of 10 or more required.
· Abilitytocommunicate andwork effectivelywith applicants, job candidates, Team Members, Leadership, and vendors
· Prefer Bilingual (Spanish).
· Must attend State, Federal, Tribal, Casino, and Department mandatory trainings and pass any applicable testing.
· Must be able to work all shifts including weekends, holidays, evenings and special events.
555 Middle Verde Road, Camp Verde, AZ 86322 - 800-381-SLOT (7568) - cliffcastlecasino.com