Training Specialist (Full Time)
Position: Training Specialist
Department: Human Resources
Reports to: Human Resources Director
Summary: Responsible for the development, coordination, and facilitation of training, development, and compliance curriculum for CCCH Team Members. Supervises On-Boarding programs and processes.
Duties and Responsibilities: Specific are as of responsibility included, but not limited to:
· Conduct needs assessment in partnership with department Leadership to obtain/create training curriculum to meet organizational needs.
· Develop, identify, coordinate, and facilitate training programs to ensure compliance, staff development, and career advancement readiness.
· Develop and oversee facilitation of new hire orientation and on-boarding programs.
· Supervise creation and distribution of monthly Team Member Newsletter – Smoke Signals.
· Develop and maintain key metrics to measure the effectiveness of training.
· Manage Learning Management System to include identifying current and new curriculum, negotiating content expansion, account reconciliation, user applications, etc.
· Manage compliance audits as pertains to training and training records.
· Remain current with training trends, techniques and certifications.
· Assist HR Director with development of department succession plans, career paths, and Tribal Member career development programs.
· Consult and advise department Leaders with development and monitoring of Performance Improvement Plans.
· Assess success of each activity and make recommendations for change.
· Recommend and purchase training supplies.
· Responsible for set-up, breakdown and clean-up of training room and offices.
· Manage Team Member engagement programs for effectiveness within cost/benefit budget.
· Develop, implement, monitor with relevant upgrades and refreshed on-going training to meet or exceed guest service standards.
· Manage secret shop program. Communicate results with Leadership. Monitor fluctuations in scores to develop training / programs to address adverse changes.
· Manage Team Member recognition programs to promote engagement and reinforce desired performance and behaviors.
· Lead by example on principles taught in classes.
· Perform other duties as assigned
· Bachelor's Degree in communications, instructional design, organizational development, or related field, or other equivalent work experience (8+ years organizational training).
· Three(3)years’ direct training experience in a casino or corporate environment.
· Strong organizational and project management skills.
· Strong platform skills.
· Must be self-motivated, able to multitask, and able to maintain professional composure in a fast-paced environment.
· Prefer bilingual in Spanish and English.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Ability to work weekends, holidays, various shifts and special events.
· Ability to operate basic audio-visual equipment and software programs such as but not limited to: VCR, DVD, overhead projector, video projector. Knowledgeable in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, Access and PowerPoint programs.
· Experience in curriculum development.
· Ability to work effectively within various levels of the organization.
· Able to obtain a valid gaming license and be eligible to work in the USA.
· Must attend State, Federal, Tribal, CasinoandDepartmentmandatorytrainingsandpassanyapplicabletesting.
555 Middle Verde Road, Camp Verde, AZ 86322 - 800-381-SLOT (7568) - cliffcastlecasino.com