Lead Count Team Member (Full Time)
Position: Lead Count Team Member
Reports to: Count Supervisor
Summary: Responsible for assisting the Count Supervisors with all aspects of the Count Department, ensuring compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations of the Gaming Commission ,Federal and State laws governing monetary transactions.
Duties and Responsibilities: Specific areas of responsibility included, but not limited to:
• Responsible for assisting in overseeing and directing the daily operations of the Drop &Count Room.
• Responsible for ensuring all policies and procedures are followed for the drop and count room.
• Responsible for supervising in the absence of the Count Supervisor.
• Responsible for reporting information regarding count activities and any irregularities to the Count Supervisor.
• Ensure the integrity of all transactions.
• Responsible for operating ,maintaining and troubleshooting a variety of equipment.
• Responsible for transferring all currency and chips into the vault.
• Responsible for counting ,verifying ,and strapping all currency.
• Must perform all work duties at a high level of accuracy and thoroughness including all paperwork.
• Conduct the necessary research to effectively resolve disputes under the direction of the Count Supervisors and the Director of Finance.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
***The Yavapai-Apache Nation owns Cliff Castle Casino. As a result of this ownership, preferential hiring will go in the following order: Yavapai-Apache Members,
Yavapai-Apache Children, Yavapai-Apache Spouse, Other Native Americans enrolled in a federally recognized tribe and Veterans.***
• Must have minimum two(2) years of experience, including procedures for drop and count room.
• Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
• Must be able to take charge and handle situations that arise.
• Must be able to work all shifts including weekends, holidays ,and special events.
• Must have a working knowledge of all policies and procedures and regulatory requirements involved in the Count Team duties.
• Must have employment eligibility in the U.S.
• Able to obtain a valid gaming license.
• Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing.
• Must be able to lift up to fifty(50) pounds.
• Must possess excellent leadership skills.
• Must be able to push, pull, bend and squat.
• Must be able stand and walk100%of the job time.
• Must be able to perform basic math computations.
• Must be computer literate.
• Must have excellent attendance.
• Must be able to work in a fast paced environment efficiently and accurately.
• Must be able to work in a smoking environment.
• Must provide courteous service and be cordial to all Team Members and
• Must attend State, Federal, Tribal, Casino, and Department mandatory trainings and pass any applicabletesting.
***TheYavapai-ApacheNationownsCliffCastleCasino. Asaresultofthisownership, preferentialhiringwillgointhefollowingorder:Yavapai-ApacheMembers,Yavapai-ApacheChildren,Yavapai-ApacheSpouse,OtherNativeAmericansenrolledin afederallyrecognizedtribeandVeterans.***
555 Middle Verde Road, Camp Verde, AZ 86322 - 800-381-SLOT (7568) - cliffcastlecasino.com