MSB Food Server (Full Time, All Shifts)
Department: Food & Beverage
Position: Mountain Springs Server
Department: Food and Beverage
Reports to: FOH Shift Supervisor
Rate of Pay: $6.00 Plus tips
Summary: Responsible for providing excellent Guest service to take care of any needs during their dining experience according to departmental standards.
Duties and Responsibilities: Specific areas of responsibility included, but not limited to:
- Order liquor, set tables, deliver and refill beverages to the Guests.
- Assist in special events as needed.
- Clean and fill empty condiment containers.
- Pre-bus tables.
- Assist all other servers/bussers/hostess as needed to ensure the highest quality of Guest service is provided.
- Provide courteous service and be cordial to all Team Members and Guests.
- Responsible for organizing, stocking and cleaning service station and equipment
- Set up dining room and kitchen area for business.
- Perform other duties (such as Host/Cashier, etc.) as needed.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must have a minimum three (3) months of Food Server experience.
- Excellent Guest service skills.
- Must be highly motivated and display a positive attitude to Guests and Team Members.
- Must possess a cooperative, outgoing and friendly nature.
- Able to communicate effectively, and present a clean, well-groomed appearance.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced atmosphere and have multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent attendance.
- Must be able work to holiday, special events, overtime, etc.
- Must have employment eligibility in the U.S.
- Able to obtain a valid non-gaming license.
- High School Diploma, GED or Equivalency.
- Must adhere to department policies and procedures.
- Must attend State, Federal, Tribal, Casino and Department mandatory trainings and pass any applicable testing.
- Must be able to work in a smoking environment.