Lodge Housekeeper (Full Time, Day Shifts)
Position: Lodge Housekeeper
Department: Lodge/Hotel Operations
Reports to: Housekeeping Supervisor
Starting Pay: $16.00
Summary: Responsible for achieving and maintaining an exceptional standard of cleanliness throughout the Guest rooms of the hotel.
Duties and Responsibilities: Specific areas of responsibility included, but not limited to:
• Vacuum, sweep, scrub, mop, cleans carpet and flooring in Guest rooms.
• Dust and polish framed pictures, vacuum furniture, wipe glass, mirrors, and appliances, dust curtains and other structural fixtures and furnishings in Guest rooms.
• Scrubs, disinfects, and deodorizes showers, toilets, wash basins, and other bathroom and vanity fixtures.
• Removes trash and debris from Guest rooms.
• Strip beds and remake with fresh linens and collect dirty linens.
• Replenishes linens, amenities and other supplies in Guest rooms.
• Reports items found in Guest rooms to the Housekeeping Supervisor.
• Routinely inspects Guest rooms for maintenance needs, i.e. burned out light bulbs, plumbing, electrical problems, and carpentry needs reporting to the Housekeeping Supervisor.
• Takes responsibility for a "Pass Key" during assigned shift, turning it in at the end of the shift to the appropriate person.
• Must be 18 years of age.
• Able to obtain an applicable department license.
• Must be able to pass a background check.
• Ability to lift and/or move up to 50 lbs. and frequently lift and/or move up to 100 lbs.
• Ability to apply common sense reasoning to a variety of situations.
• Must maintain a consistent and regular attendance record.
• Must have employment eligibility in the U.S.
***The Yavapai-Apache Nation owns Cliff Castle Casino. As a result of this ownership, preferential hiring will go in the following order: Yavapai-Apache Members,
Yavapai-Apache Children, Yavapai-Apache Spouse, Other Native Americans enrolled in a federally recognized tribe and Veterans.*** Rev. 03.201s