Restaurant Host/Cashier (Full Time, All Shifts)
Department: Food & Beverage
Position: Restaurant Host/Cashier
Department: Food and Beverage
Reports to: FOH Shift Supervisor
Starting Pay Rate: $15.00
Summary: Work under the direction of the restaurant Shift Supervisor or Lead Host/Cashier. Maintain rotation of seating Guests, waiting list, and handle cash transactions.
Duties and Responsibilities: Specific areas of responsibility included, but not limited to:
- Handle cash transactions.
- Must present a positive and helpful image to all Guests.
- Maintain an effective working relationship and excellent customer service with all Team Members and Guests by being cordial and courteous.
- Able to take To Go orders.
- Maintain control of the floor, rotation of sections and know when to start a waiting list.
- Communicate with supervisors, servers and bussers.
- Understand Info-Genesis system.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Must be highly motivated and display a positive attitude to Guests and Team Members.
- Must possess a cooperative, outgoing and friendly nature.
- Ability to communicate effectively and present a clean, well-groomed appearance.
- Excellent attendance.
- Must be able work to holiday, special events, overtime, etc.
- Ability to speak and understand English.
- Ability to obtain a valid non-gaming license.
- Must have employment eligibility to work in the U.S.
- Must possess valid Food Handlers and Alcohol Awareness cards.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Must adhere to department policies and procedures.
- Must attend State, Federal, Tribal, Casino and Department mandatory training's and pass any applicable testing.
- Must be able to work in a smoking environment.