Storyteller Kitchen Steward (Full Time, Swing Shifts)
Department: Food & Beverage
Position: Storytellers Kitchen Steward
Department: Food and Beverage
Reports to: Executive Chef
Starting Pay: $15.00
Summary: Works closely with Sous Chefs and F&B Supervisors to provide high standards in maintaining proper inventory levels and controls. Ensures food safety practices specific for the kitchen in the Food Department are in place and monitored.
Duties and Responsibilities: Specific areas of responsibility included, but not limited to:
- Assists with current and monthly inventory.
- Responsible for proper ordering.
- Utilizes computer access and or handheld device to enter order and record inventory.
- Works closely with Sous Chefs, Kitchen Workers, Servers, and other pertinent Team Members in producing a smooth and efficiently run restaurant operation adhering to tasks and duties as assigned.
- Organizes and stocks the walk-in coolers and freezer and maintains cleanliness.
- Maintains HAACP temperature readings and assures compliance of food safety in the kitchen.
- Executes first in first out, rotates, and labels all products accordingly.
- Two (2) years of experience in food service industry.
- Experience in inventory, purchasing and food safety.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to work in a fast paced atmosphere.
- Must be able to work weekends, holidays, and special events.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must be physically able to stand and walk for long periods of time.
- Able to obtain a valid gaming license.
- Must maintain all required mandatory certifications and classes.