Three Sisters Market Barista (Full Time. Grave Shifts)
Department: Food & Beverage
Position: Three Sisters Market Barista
Department: Food and Beverage
Reports to: FOH Shift Supervisor
Starting Pay Rate: $11.00 plus tips
Summary: Responsible for providing excellent Guest service to take care of any needs during their dining experience according to departmental standards. To receive and process all types of payments, including cash transactions. Responsible for executing quality food and beverage delivery to Guests in a timely fashion.
Duties and Responsibilities: Specific areas of responsibility included, but not limited to:
- Must present a positive and helpful image to all Guests.
- Maintain an effective working relationship and excellent customer service with Team Members and Guests by being cordial and courteous.
- Understand and operate the Info-Genesis system accurately and efficiently.
- Ability to input food and beverage orders accurately.
- Handle all payment transactions.
- Operate all food and beverage service equipment.
- Ensure prompt delivery of food and beverage to customers.
- Clear tables and transport items to the kitchen.
- Keep the tables, chairs and floors cleaned and sanitized.
- Organize stock and clean the service station and equipment.
- Assist other Team Members as needed to ensure high quality of Guest service.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be at least 19 years of age.
- Must have a minimum three (3) months of food industry experience, preferably as a Barista.
- Excellent Guest service skills.
- Must be highly motivated, and display a positive attitude to Guests and Team Members.
- Must possess a cooperative, outgoing and friendly nature.
- Ability to communicate effectively, and present a clean, well-groomed appearance.
- Must be skilled in multi-tasking and able to work in a fast pace atmosphere.
- Excellent attendance.
- Must be able work to holiday, special events, overtime, etc.
- Must have employment eligibility in the U.S.
- Able to obtain applicable department licensing.
- High School Diploma, GED or Equivalency.
- Must adhere to department policies and procedures.
- Must attend State, Federal, Tribal, Casino and Department mandatory trainings and pass any applicable testing.
- Must be able to work in a smoking environment.