Mountain Springs Prep Cook (Pantry) (Full Time, All Shifts)
Department: Food & Beverage
Position: Mountain Springs Prep Cook
Department: Food and Beverage
Reports to: Sous Chef
Rate of Pay: $15.00
Summary: Coordinates daily food portioning and preparation. Trains and operates Pantry station.
Duties and Responsibilities: Specific areas of responsibility included, but not limited to:
- Responsible for stocking and operating the pantry station. Stock and prep all line stations and restock the walk-ins with prepped food such as sliced meats and vegetables.
- Able to multi-task and restock and fill buffets and special events.
- Coordinates daily food portioning and preparation with Sous Chefs to restock stations.
- Must have knowledge of cleaning, setting up and breakdown procedures of buffet and pantry stations.
- Provides courteous service and is cordial to all Team Members and Guests.
- Responsible to cover breaks, shifts, and PTO days for the Corner Pocket.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Must obtain Food Handlers card.
- Able to obtain a valid non-gaming license.
- Must have employment eligibility to work in the U.S.
- Requires previous experience in a food establishment; general knowledge of food preparation and basic knowledge of kitchen operations and equipment.
- Must attend State, Federal, Tribal, Casino, and Department mandatory trainings and pass any applicable testing.
- Ability to communicate effectively and carry out tasks assigned by supervisors regarding job duties.
- Must present a clean, well-groomed appearance.