Security Officer (PT) (Part Time, All Shifts)
Position: Security Officer (PT)
Reports to: Security Supervisor/Sergeant
Rate of Pay: $16.00
Summary: Responsible for properly executing Security duties on assigned shift to adequately protect welfare of Guests, Team Members, Vendors and Casino property.
Duties and Responsibilities: Specific areas of responsibility included, but not limited to:
- Primarily responsible for the protection of an assigned area, including observation and reporting of unusual, dangerous or suspicious activities.
- Conducts such duties as report writing of internal, criminal or injury related matters, escorts of money and other important documentation as required.
- Patrols assigned work areas and assists guests and other Team Members as needed.
- Ensures all policies and procedures are performed, as required.
- Identify potential safety hazards and report them to appropriate individuals for proper resolution.
- Safely operates company vehicles when directed to do so.
- Required to keep all licenses and training up to date.
- Provide outstanding Guest Service.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Must have at least one-year experience in Security, Law Enforcement or the Military with the last five years.
- Must be able to pass a Title 4 Background check per ARS 4-112.G (12).
- Must be computer literate in Word and Excel to generate reports and other correspondence.
- Ability to communicate and correspond clearly.
- Must possess organizational and planning skills.
- Must present self in a well-groomed, professional appearance.
- Must be able to work at a fast pace.
- Must be able to handle stress effectively.
- Must be able to to work in inclement weather.
- Must be available for all shifts.
- Must be able to work weekends, holidays and special events.
- Must be able to lift/move 50 pounds, and occasionally lift/move 100 pounds.
- While performing the duties of the position, the Team Member is frequently required to stand, walk , turn, use hands and fingers, reach with hands and arms, talk and hear.
- Must be able to work in a smoke filled environment.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug test.
- Must be certified and maintain CPR/First aid license within 90 days.
- Must attend State, Federal, Tribal, Casino and Department mandatory training's and pass any applicable testing.
- Must be able to to obtain and maintain an Arizona State Gaming License.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver's license without restrictions and driving record which is acceptable to our insurer.
- Must have employment eligibility in the U.S.
***The Yavapai-Apache Nation owns Cliff Castle Casino. As a result of this ownership, preferential hiring will go in the following order: Yavapai-Apache Members, Yavapai-Apache Children, Yavapai-Apache Spouse, Other Native Americans enrolled in a federally recognized tribe and Veterans.***