Barback (Full Time, All Shifts)
Department: Food & Beverage
Reports to: Lead Bartender
Rate of Pay: $9.00 plus tips
Summary: Responsible for the equipment, maintenance, stocking, replenishing and cleanliness of beverage bars and stations in accordance with company standards.
Duties and Responsibilities: Specific areas of responsibility included, but not limited to:
• Must be willing to support all shifts and venues.
• Must possess a courteous, cooperative and friendly nature.
• Communicate and follow directions effectively.
• Stock and clean all work areas.
• Must be at least 21 years of age.
• Must maintain personal health and sanitation standards, presenting a clean and well-groomed appearance.
• Must possess sound mature judgment.
• Must be able to plan and be well organized.
• Must be willing to work all shifts.
• Must be willing to work weekends, holidays, and special events.
• Must be able to lift at least fifty (50) pounds at one time.
• Must be able to stand or walk for long periods of time.
• Must be able to work in a smoking environment.
• Must have employment eligibility in the U.S.
• Able to obtain a valid non-gaming license.
• Must adhere to CCC*H and department policy and procedures.
• Must possess a valid Alcohol Awareness & Food Handlers card.
• Must attend State, Federal, Tribal, Casino, and Department mandatory trainings and pass any applicable testing.