Hotel/Lodge Night Auditor (Full Time. Grave Shifts)
Position: Night Auditor
Reports to: Front Desk Supervisor
Starting Pay Rate: $17.00
Summary: Responsible for nightly audit function. Provides consistent, courteous service to all Hotel Guests, ensuring an optimal level of Guest service and satisfaction is achieved and maintained.
Duties and Responsibilities: Specific areas of responsibility included, but not limited to:
- Assist Guests with the check-in/out process at the Lodge in an efficient, courteous manner.
- Respond to Guest’s requests, complaints, or inquires promptly and courteously.
- Maintain a working knowledge of the property as well as special events in order to advise Guests whenever possible.
- Ensure the check-in/out process is handled in accordance with company policy.
- Manage the messaging, switchboard, and reservation function.
- Ability to start projects and follow through unsupervised.
- Keep the Front Desk Supervisor aware of pertinent information.
- Have thorough knowledge of Lodge/Hotel occupancy and inventory.
- Prepare and distribute management reports to Hotel/Lodge Administration and the Finance Department.
- Audit all Guest records and verifies credit card approval.
- Post room and tax charges to Guest accounts.
- Maintain a professional, positive demeanor in stressful situations, remaining polite to the Guests at all times.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED required. Some college courses in Hotel Management.
- Possess effective communication and organizational skills.
- Minimum one (1) year prior hotel experience.
- Able to obtain an applicable department license.
- Ability to apply common sense reasoning to a variety of situations.
- Must at least have one (1) year previous experience with the switchboard systems.
- Must be able to work effectively alone.
- Must be able to type efficiently.
- Requires excellent attendance.
- Must be able to work all shifts including weekends, holidays, evening, and special events.
- Must attend State, Federal, Tribal, Casino, and Department mandatory training's and pass any applicable testing.
- Must have employment eligibility in the U.S.