Kitchen Steward (Dishwasher) (Full Time, All Shifts)
Department: Food & Beverage
Department: Food and Beverage
Reports to: Sous Chef
Rate of Pay: $15.00 per Hour
Summary: Responsible for performing a variety of janitorial duties such as mopping floors, running dish machine and general cleaning and sanitation of kitchen.
Duties and Responsibilities: Specific areas of responsibility included, but not limited to:
* Ensure cleanliness of assigned areas.
* Wash all dishes and cookware.
* Keep floors and walls clean.
* Ensure that trash is removed from the kitchen in a timely manner.
* Assist in all aspects of sanitation as instructed by Sous Chef.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* Must be able to lift a minimum of twenty-five (25) pounds, any item heavier must require assistance.
* Ability to communicate effectively, and present a clean, well-groomed appearance.
* Must also possess a cooperative and friendly nature.
* Able to obtain an applicable department license.
* Must have employment eligibility in the U.S.
* Must have Title 4 certification or be able to obtain within 90 days of hire.
* Must have Food Handlers certification or be able to obtain within 60 days of hire.
* Must have CARE certification or be able to obtain within 30 days of hire.
* Must attend State, Federal, Tribal, Casino, and Department mandatory trainings and pass any applicable testing.
***The Yavapai-Apache Nation owns Cliff Castle Casino. As a result of this ownership, preferential hiring will go in the following order: Yavapai-Apache Members,
Yavapai-Apache Children, Yavapai-Apache Spouse, Other Native Americans enrolled in a federally recognized tribe and Veterans.*** Rev. 03.2018