Shuttle Driver II (CDL Required) (Part Time, All Shifts)
Position: Shuttle Driver II (CDL Driver)
Reports to: Transportation Lead
Starting Pay: $12.50 +Tips
Summary: Responsible for the safe operation and transport of Guests in company vehicles in accordance with established policies, procedures, and controls.
Duties and Responsibilities: Specific areas of responsibility included, but not limited to:
- Presents a clean, neat and well-groomed appearance, wearing only the designated uniform while on duty.
- Ensures a maximum level of Guest service and satisfaction is achieved and maintained.
- Held accountable for the accuracy and thoroughness of departmental records and reports.
- Maintains a working knowledge of company facilities, as well as special events on property, in order to advise Guests and fellow Team Members of same, whenever possible.
- Transports Guests and TMs as scheduled.
- Operate two-way portable radio and hands free cell phone.
- Work efficiently with minimal supervision.
- Effectively communicates mechanical difficulties to supervisor.
- Perform pre-trip inspection prior to occupancy to ensure vehicle meets all Federal, State and Local laws and safety standards.
- Attends mandatory meetings as scheduled.
- Must learn company emergency action plans.
- Must keep vehicle neat and clean at all times as described in pre/post trip inspection checklist.
- Performs other duties assigned.
- Job related driving and guest service experience preferred.
- Must have employment eligibility in the U.S.
- Able to obtain a valid non-gaming license.
- Minimum age requirement 21.
- Valid Arizona driver’s license.
- Must obtain a valid Arizona Class C or higher CDL with passenger endorsement within 8 weeks of hire.
- High School Diploma, GED or related work experience.
- Ability to read and comprehend documents such as safety rules, operation and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals, departmental and Casino policies and procedures.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Must be able to deal with stressful situations and work efficiently with little supervision.
- Must be able to work weekends, holidays, special events, over 40 hours and overtime when required.
- Ability to apply common sense reasoning to a variety of situations and carry out instructions in written, oral or diagram form in a professional manner.
- Must attend State, Federal, Tribal, Casino and Department mandatory trainings and pass any applicable testing.
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time.
- Must be physically able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Must be physically able to assist guests in and out of the shuttle as needed.
- Must be able to use in ear wireless headset and operate and operate two way portable radio.
- Ability to listen and comprehend with extensive background noise.