Storytellers Restaurant Supervisor (Full Time)
Department: Food & Beverage
Position: Storytellers Supervisor
Department: Food and Beverage
Reports to: Restaurant Manager
Starting Pay Rate: DOE
Summary: Responsible for ensuring maximum Guest service and satisfaction, by orchestrating, through the restaurant team, presentation of quality food and high detailed standards of service.
Duties and Responsibilities: Specific areas of responsibility included, but not limited to:
- Directly supervise all front of the house staff.
- Enforce performance standards, policies, and procedures in Storytellers to maintain a high level of service.
- Comply with all food and beverage health, liquor and safety regulations, as well as all federal, state and local applicable laws.
- Schedule, evaluate and train the front of the house Storytellers Team Members to ensure staff’s compliance with all Guest service standards.
- Ensure restaurant floor operations run in a smooth, efficient manner to ensure Guest satisfaction.
- Review and approve all recommendations and suggestions to hire, transfer, suspend, promote, discharge, evaluate, assign and discipline all FOH Storytellers Team Members in a fair and equitable manner.
- Work closely with the Chef de Cuisine and the food department to maximize cost effectiveness within Storytellers, by ensuring compliance with established budget, labor and revenue benchmarks.
- Listen to, evaluate, and assure control of Guest grievances.
- Monitor job performance of all front of the house Storytellers Team Members and provide feedback to aid Team Members in developing and enhancing skills.
- Set priorities for all staff and provide assistance as needed.
- Oversee sanitation and safety training.
- Responsible for cashier functions and tip reporting.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Professional and highly exceptional Guest service skills.
- Dynamic personality.
- Maintain a consistent, regular attendance record.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Restaurant Management preferred.
- Two (2) years fine-dining experience required.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills required.
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English.
- Able to sit, stand, walk for extended periods of time.
- Must have employment eligibility in the U.S.
- Able to obtain a valid gaming license.
- Must attend State, Federal, Tribal, Casino and Department mandatory trainings and pass any applicable testing.
- Must be able to work all shifts including weekends, holidays and overtime.