Quality Assurance Specialist (Full Time)
ParentCare Family Recovery Services are designed for chemically dependent women and their families who at high risk for child abuse, domestic violence and homelessness. A majority of women in treatment also have a dual psychiatric diagnosis and a host of physical health related issues.
Services are evidence based or best practice alcohol and drug treatment modalities to facilitate ongoing sobriety. Women in the program have the opportunity to make critical lifestyle changes and establish a safe, nurturing home environment for their children. Treatment services are gender sensitive and focus on the special needs of parenting women with chemical dependency (addiction) and limited parenting and living skills.
Under the direct supervision of Program Manager, Quality Assurance Specialist will coordinate and monitor for compliance with Vista Hill, County, and State and Federal regulations. Ensures coordination of efforts with Program Manager, Operations Director, and County/ State.
The duties listed below are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to this class. Additional tasks to include:
· Prepare and maintain a variety of records, reports and files.
· Conduct audits of each participant’s file to ensure quality assurance is met according to contract standards.
· Ensure proper standard of client documentation.
· Audit all active participant files to ensure compliance with State and County Regulations.
· Audit all Group and Education sign in sheets to ensure compliance with State and County Regulations.
· Audit all files submitted for Discharge.
· Identify training needs of staff and submit written recommendations for types of training needed.
· Assist with the development and monitoring of Policy and Procedures.
· Maintain calendar of annual reviews, develops on-going monitoring schedules and ensures that client charts are reviewed daily, weekly and monthly. Ensure all policies and procedures are up to date and reviewed regularly.
· Assists in the development and implementation of Corrective and Quality Improvement Plan that contain content and strategies to address identified problem areas.
· Establishes and maintains positive, working relationships with Program staff to ensure their compliance with program requirements.
· Participates in the San Diego County Quality Assurance Compliance meeting, SUD Provider’s meeting and QIP meeting as needed.
· Train all new staff on documentation standards.
· Performs other related duties as assigned
· Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent
· Bachler’s degree or higher
· Experience performing Compliance/Quality Assurance work.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, and databases such as SANWITS.
· Proven ability to quickly learn new information and communicate requirements to the appropriate individuals.
· Bilingual (English/Spanish) speaking, reading, and writing preferred
Full-time 40 hours per week
$22 per hour
This position receives full benefits, including medical, dental, vision, paid time off (vacation and sick leave), paid holidays, and employer-paid pension.