Manager, T&I Transformation
Brand: Liberty Latin America
What’s The Role
The Manager – T&I Transformation will coordinate cross-functional Technology & Innovation projects and help the Director lead the T&I agenda for the next years. He or she will be a Key focal point between all T&I verticals and the broader LLA community (e.g. Finance, CEO office, HR, etc).
What You´ll Do
- Lead transformational T&I projects (e.g. CWC Transformation) – business case, tracking and reporting execution.
- Facilitate, together with the T&I Strategy team, the discussions around strategic agenda for T&I for the next 3-5 yrs.
- Support T&I verticals on optimization initiatives.
- Support OpCos for T&I optimization initiatives
Knowledge & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related field (MBA a plus)
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in strategic planning/product development, with at least 2 years at a top tier management consulting, and experience in the industry
- Demonstrated skill in structured planning with Key Performance Indicators to establish a deliverable plan and reporting throughout execution.
- Excellent PowerPoint skills
- Willing to travel as required away from the corporate base. (Around 30% travel)
- Experience working in cross-functional, international teams
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to manage and prioritize a diverse set of multiple and complex milestones and activities.
- Excellent English in both verbal and written form, Spanish preferred
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to interface with multiple groups, including internal resources and external professional service providers
- Track record of concurrently handling a variety of projects while coordinating and supporting the efforts of cross-functional team members
- Capacity to work independently requiring direction when needed
- Strong influencing skills
Skills & Abilities
- Passion, drive, and commitment to creating results
- Comfortable dealing with constant changes, and an ever-evolving working environment
- Able to project manage and deliver results with little oversight
- Visual communicator who is able to distill complicated messages into simple executive level communications
- Ability to handle multiple, differing responsibilities simultaneously and to focus on delivering against areas of the greatest importance
- Ability to manage through influence to drive results and accountability from peers and others outside of the integration organization
- Ability to drive stakeholder engagement and buy-in across geographically disparate organizations
- Ability to thrive in a team-oriented, fast-paced environment
- Ability to work in an open office setup and in virtual teams
Who We Are
We are the leading telecommunications company, connecting more than 40 markets in Latin America and the Caribbean with our video, broadband internet, telephony, and mobile services under the consumer brands VTR, Flow, Liberty, Más Móvil, BTC, and Cabletica. We started small, and now we’re growing. We’re excited about the future as we strive to unlock opportunities in the region.
Why join us
Technology excites us enables us and drives us. We´re proud of the services we provide, the markets that we serve, and our people coming together to enhance our customers´ lives with technology so that they can connect, work, live and play without missing beat. Throughout Liberty Latin America, our passion and pride are brought to life through our shared vision to bring innovation that will create moments that matter to our customers, delivering growth in our markets with one vision, one culture, and one team.
Liberty Latin America provides equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state, and/or local laws.