Youth Program Mentor (Part Time)
Select Location: Yakima
Empower youth to resolve issues & develop coping strategies for their future. Willingness to provide emotional and social support and be an active listener & offering support & encouragement. Coordinate ice breakers, team building, & participate in enrichment activities, & assist youth with Registration & Check-in Procedures.
- Empower youth to resolve issues and develop coping strategies for their future.
- Provide a model for trusting relationships through clear communication.
- Acknowledge strengths and talents and encourage youth to use them.
- Be an active lister and offer support and encouragement when appropriate.
- Coordinate ice breakers, team building and participate in enrichment activities.
- Assist youth with registration and check in procedures.
- Willingness to provide emotional, and social support.
- Must be able to work on weekends, Sunday, and evenings.
- Other duties as assigned.
Wage: $18.84 per hour
20 hours per month