CNA for Second Shift (3p - 11p)
We are hiring Full time/Part time SECOND SHIFT CNAs!
Performs basic care procedures and assists in the resident activities of daily living which includes assisting with meals and nourishments, transferring using proper body mechanics and appropriate assistive devices, ambulation, bathing and dressing. Recognize the elderly we serve as unique persons, requiring individual alternatives to maintain full lives in their later years. Provide medical, spiritual, and emotional care; encompassing quality, dignity, compassion and confidentiality for each individual.
Education and/or Experience
- Post High School Vocational/Specialized Training
- Current State of Connecticut CNA certificate; CPR certification preferred.
- PAC Training essential.
We are an equal opportunity employer and have a smoke and drug-free campus.
Job Types: Full time and Part-time
Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 before being considered for employment.
Caring is at the heart of what we do.
Are you passionate about making a difference in the lives of people? Then Elim Park is the right place for you.
Work / Life Balance
· Offering a low patient to staff ratio.
· Staff events and recognition programs to help build our community, lasting friendships and a family feel.
· Faith-Based mission rooted in faith and open to all.
· Family atmosphere
Outstanding Benefits & Campus Amenities
· We offer highly competitive pay with a weekly payroll.
· Comprehensive benefits package that includes Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance.
· Option to invest in a Tax Deferred 401k Retirement Plan with company match.
· Free access to fitness & wellness center including access to the fitness center pool.
· On-site Bistro, Starbucks, Marketplace and Ice Cream Parlor
· We are on the bus line and within steps to CT Transit
Professional Growth and Development
· Hospital-like pace in a home-like environment
· Advance your skill level working in a fast paced environment with cutting-edge post-acute care
· Experience career growth with a life plan community that includes all levels of care