RN Supervisor, Night Shift
Hours: 30 hours per week, with every other weekend.
Shift: 11:00 pm-7:00 am
Assist in the planning, organizing, developing and directing of Nursing Service in accordance with current applicable federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations to insure that the highest quality of patient care can be maintained at all times.
Education and/or Experience
- Graduate of accredited School of Nursing or BSN program
- Current registration in the State of Connecticut
- Experience in Geriatrics, including one year in a supervisory capacity.
- Training in rehabilitative and restorative nursing practice.
- Certification in Gerontology is a plus
- Must be knowledgeable of infection control policies and procedures and universal precautions.
We are an equal opportunity employer and have a smoke and drug-free campus.
RN Supervisor Pay: $46.50 per hour, $47.50 per hour on the weekends
Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 before being considered for employment.
Caring is at the heart of what we do.
Are you passionate about making a difference in the lives of people? Then Elim Park is the right place for you.
Work / Life Balance
- Offering a low patient to staff ratio.
- Staff events and recognition programs to help build our community, lasting friendships and a family feel.
- Faith-Based mission rooted in faith and open to all.
- Family atmosphere
Outstanding Benefits & Campus Amenities
- We offer highly competitive pay with a weekly payroll.
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance.
- Option to invest in a Tax Deferred 401k Retirement Plan with company match.
- Free access to fitness & wellness center including access to the fitness center pool.
- On-site Bistro, Starbucks, Marketplace and Ice Cream Parlor
- We are on the bus line and within steps to CT Transit
Professional Growth and Development
- Hospital-like pace in a home-like environment
- Advance your skill level working in a fast paced environment with cutting-edge post-acute care
- Experience career growth with a life plan community that includes all levels of care