Hours: 37.5 per week, with every other weekend.
Shift: 7:00 am-3:00 pm
MUST BE FULLY VACCINATED
Come Work at Elim Park!
We are proud to serve the Cheshire community as one of its largest employers, offering one of the most competitive rates. Elim Park values its employees as important members of our close-knit community. We strive to hire and retain highly competent staff with a caring attitude and strong moral character.
Nestled on 41 acres in beautiful Cheshire, Elim Park includes seven Independent Living neighborhoods, an acclaimed Nelson Hall Theatre, a spacious Fitness & Wellness Center, and unique restaurants available to all staff! Also on our campus is the Elim Park Health Care Center offering post-acute in-patient and outpatient rehabilitation, a Long-Term Care residence, and a licensed Residential Care Home.
RN Supervisors are responsible for daily oversight of nursing units to ensure optimal provision of care to our residents. Must interact with other clinical team members to provide ongoing communication. Assist in the planning, organizing, developing and directing of Nursing Service in accordance with current applicable federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations to insure that the highest quality of patient care can be maintained at all times. Document as needed in the electronic medical record.
Education and/or Experience
- Graduate of accredited School of Nursing or BSN program
- Current registration in the State of Connecticut
- Experience in Geriatrics, including one year in a supervisory capacity.
- Training in rehabilitative and restorative nursing practice.
- Certification in Gerontology is a plus
- Must be knowledgeable of infection control policies and procedures and universal precautions.
We are an equal opportunity employer and have a smoke and drug-free campus.
RN Supervisor Pay: $44 per hour plus shift differentials
Where Family, Faith & Senior Care Meet
Caring is at the heart of what we do.
Are you passionate about making a difference in the lives of people? Then Elim Park is the right place for you.
Work / Life Balance
- Offering a low patient to staff ratio.
- Staff events and recognition programs to help build our community, lasting friendships and a family feel.
- Faith-Based mission rooted in faith and open to all.
- Family atmosphere
Outstanding Benefits & Campus Amenities
- We offer highly competitive pay with a weekly payroll.
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance.
- Option to invest in a Tax Deferred 401k Retirement Plan with company match.
- Free access to fitness & wellness center including access to the fitness center pool.
- On-site Bistro, Starbucks, Marketplace and Ice Cream Parlor
- We are on the bus line and within steps to CT Transit
Professional Growth and Development
- Hospital-like pace in a home-like environment
- Advance your skill level working in a fast paced environment with cutting-edge post-acute care
- Experience career growth with a life plan community that includes all levels of care
Elim Park offers attractive benefits: