Housekeeper, 7am - 3 pm, every other weekend and every other holiday rotation required.
Now hiring a full time ALSA HOMEMAKER/MUST BE FULLY VACCINATED
General Description: Performs basic care procedures. Recognizes the elderly we serve as unique persons, requiring individual alternatives to maintain full lives in their later years. Provides medical, spiritual and emotional care; encompassing quality, dignity, compassion and confidentiality for each individual.
Essential Job Functions:
1.Must be able to understand, speak and read English.
2.Communicates with resident, families and staff in a sensitive, professional and therapeutic manner.
3.Observes and communicates changes in the resident condition to the RN responsible for the care of the client.
4.Performs a variety of household services essential to health care at home including housekeeping, laundry and meal preparation.
5.Documents tasks and observations on appropriate forms.
6.Maintains established department policies, procedures and objectives, quality assessment and improvement programs, and safety, environmental and infection control standards.
7. Performs any other duties and responsibilities that may become necessary or as directed by Supervisor.
Work Area and Working Conditions:
Well-lighted, ventilated areas (both common and private) all around Elim Park Health Center and Elim Park Park Place.
Entry Level Qualifications:
1. High School graduate preferred.
1. Must be able to move intermittently throughout the day.
2. Must be able to cope with the mental and emotional stress of the position.
3. Must possess sight/hearing senses, or use prosthetics that will enable these senses to function adequately, so that requirements of this position can be fully met.
4. Must be able to lift, push, and move equipment and supplies throughout the work day.
Equipment to be used:
Cleaning Supplies and equipment (vacuum cleaners, mops, etc.)