Security Guard (11:00pm - 7:00am, 1 to 2 Shifts Per Week)
Part Time position, 1 to 2 shifts per week! (11pm - 7am)
Check all doors throughout entire facility. Ensures that 3-11 and 11-7 staff shifts get to and from their cars safely. Check all fire stations when they are established in an emergency.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Check all doors and fire stations. Also check to see if all exit lights and outside lights are functional.
2. Turn off unnecessary exterior lights in closets, basements, utility rooms, etc. in all buildings.
3. Change all light bulbs when needed.
4. Be able to work with nursing to respond to emergency needs.
5. Perform other duties as directed by supervisor.
Work Area and Working Conditions:
· Entire facility
Entry Level Qualifications:
1. High School diploma
2. Ability to follow instructions
3. Able to read and speak clearly in English to communicate efficiently in case of an emergency.
4. Must be licensed by the state of Connecticut.
· Entails much walking
· Exposed to outside temperatures
· Able to stoop, kneel, sit, squat, stand and bend.
· Able to lift up to 50 lbs.