Now hiring part time & per diem housekeepers!!
General Description: Maintains assigned areas in a clean, sanitary, safe, orderly, attractive manner in accordance with established procedures, as directed by supervisor, to assure the highest standard of cleanliness and sanitation.
Essential Job Functions:
1.Must be able to understand, speak and read English.
2.Must be knowledgeable of housekeeping practices, procedures, and guidelines pertaining to health care facilities.
3.Possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrants such action.
4.Possess the ability to seek out new methods and principles and be willing to incorporate them into existing housekeeping practices.
5.Must have economical use of supplies, care and use of equipment.
6.Must be able to keep up with work demand and schedule.
7.Possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, visitors, and the general public.
8.Perform additional duties as needed and assigned by supervisor.
Work Area and Working Conditions:
Well-lighted, ventilated areas (both common and private) all around Elim Park Health Center and Elim Park Park Place.
Entry Level Qualifications:
1. High School graduate preferred.
2. A minimum of one year housekeeping experience preferably in a health related facility.
1. Must be able to move intermittently throughout the day.
2. Must be able to cope with the mental and emotional stress of the position.
3. Must possess sight/hearing senses, or use prosthetics that will enable these senses to function adequately, so that requirements of this position can be fully met.
4. Must be able to lift, push, and move equipment and supplies throughout the work day.
Equipment to be used:
Cleaning Supplies and equipment (vacuum cleaners, mops, etc.)