CNA - Hospice - Inpatient Units - Evenings (Part Time PMs)
Location: West Bend (Kathy Hospice)(53095)
Horizon's Inpatient Hospice facility- The Kathy Hospice, located in the rolling hills of the Froedtert West Bend campus practice Horizon's hospice philosophy of celebrating the human spirit and providing quality and compassion care to our patients and their families.
We are seeking an individual interested in a part-time, 2nd shift (3:00pm-11:30pm) opportunity to be trained and provide quality care within both facilities.
Our CNA- Hospice - Inpatient Units roles:
- Provide basic patient care and services as specified by the assigned unit under the direction and supervision of the registered nurse.
- Follow RN ‘s direction to complete the assigned patient care tasks according to established clinical procedures within the department.
- Gather and document data accurately to contribute to assessment of patient and to assure the integrity of the medical record. Report abnormalities to the RN.
- Recognize areas where the patient's response deviates from the desired outcome and report to the RN.
- Identify emergency situations and take appropriate action.
- Reinforce aspects of patient teaching as delegated by the RN.
- Establish a rapport with patients; Communication is therapeutic and patient focused.
Horizon Offers Our Home Health Aides:
- Guaranteed Hours – Full-time and part-time opportunities available
- Competitive Pay
- Comprehensive Benefit Package that includes Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Mental Health Support Benefits
- Retirement Savings Plan, including an Employer Match
- Extensive orientation program to help you succeed in your new role
- Career development & advancement, Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off, Wellness Program and More!
Honored to be recognized as a 9-time Top Workplace! To learn more, about our current opportunities – visit our Careers Page: https://jobs.horizonhch.com/ or contact our Recruiter Alicia Quinn at email@example.com or call 262-307-2557
If you would like to set profiles, manage, and track your submissions you can register here
...or if you already have an account you may login here