Clinical Team Coordinator - Milwaukee (Full Time 1st shift)
Location: Milwaukee County (53211), Milwaukee, WI (corporate headquarters) (53224)
In this important role you will efficiently coordinate the daily functions of our clinical team and assures effective staffing of our home care clients. You will professionally represent Horizon to external customers and act as a resource for field staff. Sometimes you're a traffic director, a cheerleader, a drill sergeant, or a computer data entry whiz. Outstanding organization, customer service, and computer skills are essential!
As the Team Coordinator you will:
- Consistently ensures appropriate staffing and coordination for all team patients. Assigns cases based on clinical priority, staff availability and expertise required. Enters, updates, and maintains case assignments in the computer daily.
- Efficiently coordinates RN, LPN coverage for all planned vacations, unexpected time off, PM and weekend visits, nightly and weekend on-call schedule and holiday coverage.
- In collaboration with the Intake Department, tracks and communicates patient hospitalizations to facilitate patients' continuity of care.
- Is a resource contact for all team communications. Ensures phone coverage in Team Assistants absence. Appropriately refers issues to the manager or designee as needed.
Horizon Offers Our Team Coordinator:
- Work/Life Balance
- Competitive Pay
- Comprehensive Benefit Package that includes Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan, including an Employer Match
- Extensive orientation program to help you succeed in your new role
- Career development & advancement, Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off, Wellness Program and More!
Honored to be recognized as a 8-time Top Workplace! To learn more, about our current opportunities – visit our Careers Page: https://jobs.horizonhch.com/ or contact our Recruiter Alicia Quinn at email@example.com or call 262-307-2557
With Horizon, You're Home.