Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) (Full Time 1st shift)
Location: Milwaukee County (53211), Milwaukee, WI (corporate headquarters) (53224), Oak Creek, WI(53154), Ozaukee County (53092), Washington County (53095), Waukesha County(53186) (53072) (53151), West Bend (Kathy Hospice)(53095)
Our Hospice team is looking for a compassionate, personable Licensed Clinical Social Worker to join our Hospice Team.
As part of an interdisciplinary Hospice team, the Licensed Clinical Social Worker is responsible for the delivery of social work services to Palliative patients and their families. The purpose of this position is to provide initial psychosocial evaluations, ongoing psychosocial counseling, directs casework services, bereavement services, and community education outreach and referral. Additionally you will:
- Make home visits and conduct case conferences with other staff members.
- Perform comprehensive psychosocial, financial and bereavement assessments, assist in the development and implementation of goal directed family care plans and follow up with clinical intervention.
- Provide assistance with long-range planning.
- Respond to referrals by internal and external sources in a timely fashion.
- Assume the active role of advocate for the patient/family; facilitate open communication between patient, family unit, physician and interdisciplinary staff on a regular basis and in a timely fashion.
- Provide short-term crisis intervention and individual/family counseling.
- Identify potentially complicated grief process in family or significant others and develop a plan of care which reflects incorporation of current, valid research findings to establish appropriate interventions to meet client needs.
Horizon Offers Our Licensed Clinical Social Workers:
- Comprehensive Benefit Package that includes Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan, including an Employer Match
- Extensive orientation program to help you succeed in your new role
- Career development & advancement, Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off, Wellness Program and More!
Honored to be recognized as a 8-time Top Workplace!
To learn more, about our current opportunities – visit our Careers Page: https://jobs.horizonhch.com/ or contact our Recruiter – Alicia Quinn. Phone: 262.307.2557; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org