Social Worker - Case Manager (Full Time 1st shift)
Location: Milwaukee County (53211), Milwaukee, WI (corporate headquarters) (53224)
APPLY TODAY - NOW OFFERING A $2,000 HIRING BONUS
Horizon is a contracted Care Management Unit (CMU) servicing a Title 19 managed care program (MCO) through My Choice Wisconsin. This program emphasizes preventative and holistic care. As part of our team the Case Manager (Social Worker) assesses, arranges and monitors services for persons with physical disabilities, developmental disabilities or frail elders.
As a vital part of our program, our Case Managers (Social Workers):
- Complete, document and communicate results of a comprehensive medical assessment of the client upon admission to case management services and at prescribed intervals within MCDA contractual guidelines and timelines using appropriate assessment tools.
- Appropriately use client’s medical history, psychosocial data, current functional status, results from assessment tools, client’s and other pertinent parties input in order to formulate plan of care and documents this within guidelines and timelines.
- Arrange/secure goods and services within 60 days of enrollment or within two weeks of client making request.
- Monitor client status and utilization of program resources to ensure the appropriateness of services/intervention in maintaining optimum health status and level of independence.
- Provide communication/documentation of case management activities to Family Care Manager, the MCDA and appropriate organizations/individuals in an accurate, timely, efficient and professional manner.
Horizon Offers Our Case Managers:
- APPLY TODAY - NOW OFFERING A $2,000 HIRING BONUS
- Work/Life Balance – MONDAY-FRIDAY 1ST SHIFT ROLE WITH NO ON-CALL & NO WEEKENDS!
- Competitive Pay & Mileage Reimbursement
- Comprehensive Benefit Package that includes Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan, including an Employer Match
- Extensive orientation program to help you succeed in your new role
- Career development & advancement, Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off, Wellness Program and More!
Honored to be recognized as a 8-time Top Workplace! To learn more, about our current opportunities – visit our Careers Page: https://jobs.horizonhch.com/ or contact our Recruiter – Christie Tews. Phone: 414-586-8365; Email: email@example.com.