Pediatric/Adolescent-Registered Nurse-RN (Full Time)
Location: Olathe, KS
Registered Nurse - Evening/Weekend - FT
Do you want to provide life-changing, high quality nursing care for emotionally and behaviorally challenged children in our community and create a climate of trust, confidence and empowerment? We want to hear from you!
KidsTLC is currently hiring a Registered Nurse - FT for Psychiatric Residential Treatment Facility.
· Act as the nurse leader providing nursing care for children, ages 6–18 years at KidsTLC’s Psychiatric Residential Treatment Facility.
· Work with children who have emotional and behavioral challenges
· Provide safe administration of medication, complete assessments, medical procedures and documentation
· Work independently and collaboratively with nursing and clinical teams
· Completion of an accredited RN program and current Kansas RN Licensure in good standing
· Will consider new RN graduates
· Minimum of (2) two years psychiatric nursing with children preferred
· Valid drivers’ license and satisfactory driving record. Able to complete SCM training.
KidsTLC offers a comprehensive benefits package including:
· Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
· Group Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability
· 401K Retirement Plan
· Wellness Initiatives, Educational Assistance & Excellent Training to enhance Career Development