Vice President/Executive Director of the Trellis Center (Full Time)
Location: Olathe, KS
Title: VP/Executive Director of Trellis Center - Autism Services FLSA Status: Exempt
Responsible for leading and overseeing the clinical, operational, financial and administrative functions of the Trellis Center including all business lines, treatment services, behavior management and ensuring the clinical integrity of all autism services. Oversees the successful leadership of the clinical and operational teams working in collaboration with the larger KidsTLC agency and leadership.
The following duties are normal for this position. These are not to be construed as exclusive or all inclusive. Other duties may be required and assigned.
· Oversees autism program development ensuring successful and sustainable implementation and ongoing success.
· Sets clear goals and objectives for the department leaders and direct reports, providing guidance and direction.
· Responsible for sustainable budget and positive financial performance.
· Responsible for the clinical and operational systems and department policies and procedures.
· Ensures effective recruitment, integration, retention and professional development of department.
· Ensures quality assurance, compliance and effective risk management
· Participates in strategic planning with Senior Leadership Team
· Promotes community outreach & networking, partners with community-based service providers, funding source case managers, parent groups, public assistance programs, school district leadership,
· Coordinate with other internal departments to support campus wide community partnerships
· Ensure optimal utilization of team and staffing appropriate to the size, scope, financial sustainability and credentialing requirements of programs.
· Maintain acute awareness of market and industry trends and regulations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Knowledge of state and federal regulations regarding the operation of a program to provide services to a population with autism and the ability to manage a fast-paced program with a complex set of insurance billing procedures is desired.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of industry specific software, industry specific systems and other web-based software programs, Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word and Excel.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, talk and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Regular Vision abilities, including computer work.
Standard office environment with high noise level, fast paced.
I have carefully read and understand the contents of this job description. I understand the responsibilities, requirements and duties expected of me. I understand that this is not necessarily an exhaustive list of responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this list is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, KidsTLC reserves the right to revise the functions and duties of the job or to require that additional or different tasks be performed as directed by KidsTLC. I understand that I may be required to work overtime, different shifts or hours outside the normally defined workday or workweek. I also understand that this job description does not constitute a contract of employment nor alter my status as an at-will employee. I have the right to terminate my employment at any time and for any reason, and KidsTLC has a similar right.
Employee’s Signature Date Supervisor Date
KidsTLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or applicable state regulations, KidsTLC will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages prospective employees and incumbents to discuss potential accommodations with KidsTLC.