MOBILE CRISIS PROGRAM MANAGER (Full Time)
Location: Various - Rhode Island
Community Care Alliance is seeking a Master’s Level Clinician or RN to manage our evolving mobile crisis team in the Northern RI area. The program manager will work alongside our existing Emergency Services team. The goal of this program is to provide people who are experiencing a behavioral health crisis within the northern RI area, rapid access to services. This team will work in collaboration with local police and fire departments, 988, CCA staff, and other organizations as applicable to provide assessments within the community and determine proper level of care.
The desired candidate should possess management skills, leadership skills, communication skills, self-motivation, organizational skills, and a desire to both establish and maintain a crisis team.
Responsibilities and duties of the program manager include but are not limited to-
· Hiring and training team members.
· Assist staff in conducting both office and community crisis assessments.
· Facilitate referrals to appropriate levels of care throughout the state
· Work in collaboration with CCA’s behavioral health liaison to both market and establish relationships with healthcare providers, community organizations, local police departments, and local fire departments/EMS personnel.
· Provide and coordinate with fire, police and first responders for the provision of triage and assessment services for individuals in the community experiencing a psychiatric crisis. Identify and develop diversion opportunities and/or hospitalization for identified persons.
· Complete coverage schedules on a monthly basis.
· Track data and submit reports related to services provided as required
· Participate in reviews of quality measures and client outcome data.
· Be available for after- telephone consultation as needed
Master’s Degree or RN with experience in behavioral health, QMHP preferred. Reliable transportation required.