The Noerr Programs provides Digital Event Imaging services to the Shopping Center Industry. We seek Management and Team Members to lead our Holiday Photo Promotion Campaign in Malls nationwide.
- Are you aware, friendly, gracious, and positive?
- Can you help children smile and enjoy themselves?
- Can you enhance the creation of Magical experiences for children of all ages?
- Are you accountable, involved and responsive with a service orientation?
- Do you lead with integrity, motivation, and respect?
- Do you strive for excellence?
- Can you pass a Background Check and Drug Screening?
Real Bearded Santa (Location To Be Determined) (Seasonal)
Location: Arvada, CO 80004
Everyone on the set is important, but Santa is the focal point. As a Noerr Santa, you are always under observation, so it is critical that you stay in character whenever you are in public (in and out of the Noerr Costume). Your role as Santa, combined with the beauty of the sets and the support of the other Cast Members, creates that magical experience for each and every guest.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Always stay in character:
1. Maintain a Jolly attitude and upbeat energy level.
2. Preserve the magic and sanctity of Santa
3. Effectively play your character role
4. NEVER promise anything…
- Engage all guests (Everyone deserves your attention)
- Always be happy and smile even if a guest is using their own camera.
- Be sure your hands are visible at all times
- Ensure you have a good grip on each child before assuming possession of (taking hold of and positioning) them
- Your Set Manager will contact you at least one week prior to the Season’s beginning. Please discuss with them any special needs, events, scheduling, allergies, or pet issues that you may have. Discuss with them a health regimen – this job will require you to have a lot of energy, and a plan to stay healthy will help maintain your energy levels through the season.
- Communicate any issues that arise during the season with your Set Manager, Regional Manager, Division Manager or Santa Central.
- Never assume a child can walk (If handed to you, hand them back. Do not put them on the floor!)
- Be able to lift 50-75 pounds, but encourage parents to lift children onto your lap
- Long 14” gloves are provided and need to be worn to cover the wrists and extend up into the sleeve.
- Santa’s glasses are to be slid down on the bridge of the nose so he can look over them.
- Be responsible and care for costume
1. Always hang costume up in the break room
2. Try to keep costume as clean as possible
3. DO NOT use cleaners on costumes (Talk to Set Manager for caring instructions)
4. The laundering of white shirts and gloves will be your responsibility
- Always walk with a cast member (They can help move you along quickly through the crowds.) Santa is always escorted
- Maintain personal hygiene and use breath mints
- No visible piercings or tattoos are acceptable
- Always maintain professionalism and pay attention to the small details
- You should never be seen:
1. Talking on the phone
2. Handling Money
3. Wearing a watch
5. Near another Santa
6. Yelling at / reprimanding the staff
- You must pass a background check
- You need to be able to lift 50-75 pounds
- You must enjoy working with children
- You need to have a great smile
- Photos with pets (Santa’s with allergies are an exception)
Physical Requirements and Work Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the necessary duties.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The vision requirements include close vision, distance vision and ability to adjust focus. Lifting requirements include lifting 50-75 pounds.
- Nature of work environment: Typically a traditional indoor mall environment, but in certain areas some sets are outdoor.
- Attire: Santa costume. See caring instructions above. Your personal appearance reflects on both you and the company. Maintain good hygiene.
About The Noerr Programs
Celebrating 25 years in business, The Noerr Programs of Arvada, is an industry leader in turn-key digital event imaging and marketing promotions, providing the Santa and Bunny Photo Experience at hundreds of regional shopping centers and venues nationwide. Founder and CEO Judy Noerr's love of the holidays and performing arts provides the inspiration behind the magical experience, which is the focus of every Noerr-operated set. Visit www.NoerrPrograms.com.
|If you would like to set profiles, manage, and track your submissions you can register here||...or if you already have an account you may login here|