Reed & Reed, Inc is one of northern New England’s largest and most versatile general contractors. Headquartered in Woolwich, Maine, Reed & Reed performs a wide range of construction services for both public and private clients. From complex cable-stayed bridges to industrial facilities, marine terminals to wind farms, commercial and institutional buildings to pile driving, parking garages to environmental remediation, Reed & Reed has a track record of superior performance.
Back to Category List
Available Positions > Job Description
Electrical Project Manager - Substation/Solar/Wind/Bridge (Full Time)
Reed & Reed has an exciting career opportunity for an experienced Electrical Project Manager. This position will be based out of Woolwich, Maine!
- The Electrical Project Manager will lead and manage complex design-build electrical projects, which includes project development, pre-construction services, and construction of wind farm and other design-build energy contracts.
- The Electrical Project Manager will have a dual reporting or matrix framework, reporting to the Project Manager on project-specific responsibilities and to the Vice President of Construction on project management, management or resource-related issues.
- The Electrical Project Manager will oversee and support the efforts of Electrical Project Engineers who are responsible for managing the electrical tasks on specific projects.
- Minimum Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering.
- 10+ years electrical engineering experience related to energy and power systems.
- Proven success managing significant, complex design-build energy projects.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and management know-how.
- Excellent interpersonal skills that establish and promote effective relationships with owners, engineers, and subcontractors.
- Ability to balance and prioritize multiple, complex tasks.
A Veteran Friendly, Equal Opportunity Employer