Back to Category List
Parts Associate (Full Time)
Location: Neenah Service Center
Master Fleet is looking for an individual to drive, stock, clean and overall assist in the shop wherever needed.
What you'll do:
- Assist in the parts dept.
- Drive to pick up parts
- Stock parts
- Assist with keeping a clean shop
What you need:
- Favorable driving record
- Great attitude
- Sense of urgency to get the job done!
We offer competitive wages and opportunities for advancement:
- A clean, safe working environment
- Company PAID skills training
- Company paid Life Insurance and Long Term Disability
- 70% Healthcare premium employer paid.
- Dental and vision insurance
- $175 Health Savings Account, eligibility
- $150 tool allowance
- $100 Boot allowance
- 401(k) Plan with match
- 2nd shift premium pay
- Monthly Bonus plan
- Paid uniforms and Logo Shirts
- 6 paid holidays a year
- Tuition reimbursement
- Wellness program with rewards!
- Employee Assistance Program
- Referral rewards program
Imagine this: Working for a company that allows you a flexible work schedule that fits you and your family. Looking forward to coming to work every day when you are APPRECIATED for all those efforts. Having the respect of your peers and the support of its leaders in an environment where you only fail if you don’t try.
About: Since 1985, Master Fleet has been providing world class maintenance solutions and management services for all makes and models. With service center locations in Green Bay, Neenah, Caledonia Wisconsin; and Fort Worth, Texas; Master Fleet has its roots in providing maintenance for all class 8 vehicles.
For further consideration take our 6 minute assessment CLICK HERE: https://bit.ly/39lqu8u