Back to Category List
Service Center Manager (Full Time)
Location: Neenah Service Center
Are you a strategic player who is focused on people and helping them drive results? Our Operations Manager is part of the leadership team at Master Fleet who is dedicated to running a large service center with opportunity for much more growth!
The Service Center Manager is a key member of our Management Team and fulfills a critical role in the company’s growth. This position leads our team of Technicians and Supervisors who are responsible for the diagnosis, maintenance and repair of our customers’ tractors and trailers at our facility. In this role you would ensure customer satisfaction, promote our services and provide daily oversight in a culture of continuous improvement, technician engagement, development, training and performance.
The Service Center Manager is responsible for the financial performance working within the operating budget to control costs, build loyal customers and meet financial objectives. The Service Center Manager must address employee and customer complaints in a timely manner, while maintaining an efficient and pleasant work atmosphere and loyal customer following. Additionally the Service Center Manager must stay current on the manufacturer's product offerings that are supported, as well as their policy procedures and warranties while ensuring good working relationships with other departments and OEM representatives.
- Responsible for Service Department performance with key metrics, including revenue, profitability, and efficiency
- Communicate policies, procedures, and company goals to employees
- Work with our HR department to recruit, hire, motivate and maintain the highest quality staff
- Coordinate efforts, provide technical guidance and review progress of all assignments.
- Work with our Safety Department to assure compliance with safety goals.
- Maintain company operating facilities in clean, orderly, and safe condition.
- Works with the parts department to manage expenses and inventory against service center requirements
- Maintain a clean and organized yard
- Manage work order system and complete all paperwork that may be necessary
- Develop, evaluate and motivate employees in their performance and conduct annual performance reviews
- Support and train employees on Standard Operating Procedures and ensure that all company policies and procedures are followed.
- Handle any disciplinary actions in compliance with company policy.
- Assure customer needs can be met on a timely basis and assist customers in the resolution of complaints.
- Establish an atmosphere of customer service throughout the facility.
- Ensure job standards are met, arrange work assignments to cover for vacancies and absences
- Supervise Daily Workflow (workload, resources, and equipment processes).
- Five plus years of heavy duty diesel mechanic experience
- Strong trouble shooting skills.
- Previous supervisory or management experience
- Proven experience with strong working relationships with department heads.
- Excellent organizational verbal, written and computer skills needed.
- Must be very reliable, able to work well under pressure and have the ability to organize and prioritize work.
- Display a professional and courteous attitude towards all team members.
WHY CHOOSE MASTER FLEET?
- We offer competitive wages and opportunities for advancement
- A clean, safe working environment
- Company PAID Training
- Company paid Life Insurance and Short Term Disability
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) Plan with match
- 2nd shift premium pay
- Monthly Bonus plan
- Paid uniforms and Logo Shirts
- Annual safety shoe allowance
- 6 paid holidays a year
- Progressive vacation schedule
- Tuition reimbursement
- Wellness program with rewards!
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account
- Referral rewards program
TO move AHEAD in the Application process....follow this like and complete our Culture Index Survey: https://www.cindexinc.com/c/E6EE8E