Back to Category List
Trailer Technician (Full Time)
Location: Green Bay Service Center, Milwaukee Service Center, Neenah Service Center
Masterfleet LLC, is a leading maintenance and repair company that is committed to providing safe, reliable, and efficient services to our customers. We are a team of dedicated professionals who work together to make sure that our customers needs are met and that our operations run smoothly.
But we are more than just a heavy duty repair company. We are also a great place to work. At Masterfleet, we believe that our employees are our most valuable asset, and we strive to create a positive and supportive work environment where everyone can thrive. We offer competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits packages, and opportunities for career growth and advancement.
Our employees enjoy working at Masterfleet because we are a company that values teamwork, innovation, and excellence. We are constantly looking for ways to improve our operations, and we encourage our employees to bring their ideas and creativity to the table.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career in the transportation industry, we invite you to consider joining our team at Masterfleet. We believe that you will find our company to be a great place to work, with opportunities to learn, grow, and succeed.
What are you waiting for? Send us your application today!
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES: Performs all trailer repairs, maintenance, fabrications, welding and diagnostics.
- Inspect, trouble shoot, diagnose, and perform maintenance on commercial trailers.
- Perform annual vehicle and safety inspections; preventative maintenance and other repairs as necessary on commercial trailers.
- Comprehension and completion of the repair orders, inventory forms, PM schedules, repair forecasts.
- Prepare safety documents required by DOT, company and any other Federal, State or Local regulations
- The ability to use and reference technical manuals, service bulletins, diagrams and
- Must furnish own hand tools
- Must be able to use hand tools and test equipment
- Mechanical capabilities
- Braking components and wheel seals
- Trouble shooting and repairing electrical systems
- Rebuild walls, ceilings and floors on commercial trailers
- Excellent communication skills
Imagine this: Working for a company that allows you a flexible work schedule that fits you and your family. Looking forward to coming to work every day when you are APPRECIATED for all those efforts. Having the respect of your peers and the support of its leaders in an environment where you only fail if you don’t try.
About us: Since 1985, Master Fleet has been providing world class maintenance solutions and management services for all makes and models. With service center locations in Green Bay, Neenah, Caledonia, Wisconsin. Master Fleet has its roots in providing maintenance for all class 8 vehicles.
We offer competitive wages and opportunities for advancement:
- A clean, safe working environment
- Company PAID skills training
- Company paid Life Insurance and Long Term Disability
- 70% Healthcare premium employer paid.
- Dental and vision insurance
- $175 Health Savings Account, eligibility
- $150 tool allowance
- $100 Boot allowance
- 401(k) Plan with match
- 2nd shift premium pay
- Monthly Bonus plan
- Paid uniforms and Logo Shirts
- 6 paid holidays a year
- Tuition reimbursement
- Wellness program with rewards!
- Employee Assistance Program
- Referral rewards program
- Birthday Rewards
- Milestone Anniversary Rewards
For further consideration take our assessment CLICK HERE: https://bit.ly/39lqu8u