Back to Category List
Trailer Technician (Full Time)
Location: Green Bay Service Center, Milwaukee Service Center, Neenah Service Center
Ready for something new? When was the last time you were recognized for a job well done? Not lately? We can change that! Master Fleet is hiring people like you to join our highly talented team of technicians.
First, Second and rotating shifts available with flexible schedules
On our team you will make an incredible impact on the heavy duty trucking/trailer repair industry. But you have to take action! Let's Talk today.
WHY CHOOSE MASTER FLEET?
You became a mechanic because you’re the one everyone counts on for the repair and maintenance of equipment. You’re the "go-to" person who can figure it out, fix it and you take great pride in that! You’re the one who would rather come home from work with stained hands from working on equipment than a paper-cut from being in an office all day. Because, those stains are what keeps the transport of products moving forward, providing the goods and services needed by families, like yours, throughout the country.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES: Performs all trailer repairs, maintenance, fabrications, welding and diagnostics.
- Inspect, trouble shoot, diagnose, and perform maintenance on commercial trailers.
- Perform annual vehicle and safety inspections; preventative maintenance and other repairs as necessary on commercial trailers.
- Comprehension and completion of the repair orders, inventory forms, PM schedules, repair forecasts.
- Prepare safety documents required by DOT, company and any other Federal, State or Local regulations
- The ability to use and reference technical manuals, service bulletins, diagrams and
- Must furnish own hand tools
- Must be able to use hand tools and test equipment
- Mechanical capabilities
- Braking components and wheel seals
- Trouble shooting and repairing electrical systems
- Rebuild walls, ceilings and floors on commercial trailers
- Excellent communication skills
Imagine this: Working for a company that allows you a flexible work schedule that fits you and your family. Looking forward to coming to work every day when you are APPRECIATED for all those efforts. Having the respect of your peers and the support of its leaders in an environment where you only fail if you don’t try.
About us: Since 1985, Master Fleet has been providing world class maintenance solutions and management services for all makes and models. With service center locations in Green Bay, Neenah, Caledonia, Wisconsin. Master Fleet has its roots in providing maintenance for all class 8 vehicles.
We offer competitive wages and opportunities for advancement:
- A clean, safe working environment
- Company PAID skills training
- Company paid Life Insurance and Long Term Disability
- 70% Healthcare premium employer paid.
- Dental and vision insurance
- $175 Health Savings Account, eligibility
- $150 tool allowance
- $100 Boot allowance
- 401(k) Plan with match
- 2nd shift premium pay
- Monthly Bonus plan
- Paid uniforms and Logo Shirts
- 6 paid holidays a year
- Tuition reimbursement
- Wellness program with rewards!
- Employee Assistance Program
- Referral rewards program
For further consideration take our assessment CLICK HERE: https://bit.ly/39lqu8u