Back to Category List
Mobile Mechanic (Full Time)
Location: Green Bay Service Center, Milwaukee Service Center, Neenah Service Center
Are you looking for an independent opportunity? Do you want to be in a role that moves you, keeps you interested and challenged? We are seeking a talented individual who can work independently, think on their feet and run a mobile repair truck like it was your own.
This position in a mix of minimal roadside and largely dedicated lots.
Why work for us?
At Masterfleet LLC, we are committed to creating a positive work environment where our employees can thrive. Here are some reasons why you should consider joining our team:
Competitive Pay: We offer competitive pay rates and benefits to our employees, including health insurance, retirement plans, and paid time off.
Growth Opportunities: We are a fast-growing company, which means that there are plenty of opportunities for career advancement. We value our employees and want to help them grow and develop their skills.
Work-Life Balance: We understand that our employees have families and other commitments outside of work. That's why we offer flexible scheduling options and work-life balance initiatives.
Positive Culture: We believe that our employees are our most valuable asset. We strive to create a positive and inclusive culture where everyone feels valued and respected.
You became a mechanic because you’re the one everyone counts on for the repair and maintenance of equipment. You’re the "go-to" person who can figure it out, fix it and you take great pride in that! You’re the one who would rather come home from work with stained hands from working on equipment than a paper-cut from being in an office all day. Because, those stains are what keeps the transport of products moving forward, providing the goods and services needed by families, like yours, throughout the country.
We offer competitive wages and opportunities for advancement:
- A clean, safe working environment
- Company PAID skills training
- Company paid Life Insurance and Long Term Disability
- 70% Healthcare premium employer paid.
- Dental and vision insurance
- $175 Health Savings Account, eligibility
- $150 tool allowance
- $100 Boot allowance
- 401(k) Plan with match
- 2nd shift premium pay
- Monthly Bonus plan
- Paid uniforms and Logo Shirts
- 6 paid holidays a year
- Tuition reimbursement
- Wellness program with rewards!
- Employee Assistance Program
- Referral rewards program
- Have strong mechanical aptitude
- Diagnose and repairs problems
- Perform annual vehicle and safety inspections; preventative maintenance and other repairs as necessary.
- Comprehension and completion of the repair orders, inventory forms, PM schedules, repair forecasts.
- Prepare safety documents required by DOT, company and any other Federal, State or Local regulations
- The ability to use and reference technical manuals, service bulletins, diagrams and schematics.
- Periodically updates of responsibilities to reflect company and market needs
- A valid drivers license license is required
- Favorable driving record
- Minimum of one year related industry experience.
- Must provide own tools.
- Excellent decision making and problem solving skills.
- Experience in all aspects of trailer suspension, brakes, and overhead doors required
IMAGINE THIS: Working for a company that allows you a flexible work schedule that fits you and your family. Looking forward to coming to work every day when you are APPRECIATED for all those efforts. Having the respect of your peers and the support of its leaders in an environment where you only fail if you don’t try.
ABOUT: Since 1985, Master Fleet has been providing world class maintenance solutions and management services for all makes and models. With service center locations in Green Bay, Neenah, Caledonia, Wisconsin. Master Fleet has its roots in providing maintenance for all class 8 vehicles.
Take our Assessment to be considered quickly! CLICK HERE: https://assessment.predictiveindex.com/6faf72fb-f6e2-4330-a86c-abd14996af05